What’s New in BullCharts 4.4
- Able to add all symbols in watchlist to a chart.
Drag and drop multiple symbols from a watchlist onto a chart.
- Ease of toggling chart overlays to hide or display on a chart.
- Shortcut add Symbol overlay on chart.
- Redesign the title header of a chart for clarity.
- RSC Sector Scans
- More detailed notes: What’s new in BullCharts 4.4
What’s New in BullCharts 4.3
- Special support for interfacing MetaStock data with other applications, including additional exchanges. This allows you to have one data subscription to support multiple applications.
- Enhancing the recent changes to enable price data from more exchanges.
- The ability to have unlink selected charts when using the Sync all charts option. This allows you to group a number of charts for syncing for one stock symbol, but create ‘orphan’ windows to display other data in the same workspace.
- Updates to the BullCharts Help, with a new online KnowledgeBase.
- Many other smaller feature changes
- More details What’s new in BullCharts 4.3
What’s New in BullCharts 4.2
We have moved to a new database manager that gives us:
- More flexibility with different stock exchanges,
- Automate the download of daily data
- Easier backup
- Easier installation
- More details What’s new in Bullcharts 4.2