It is possible with BullCharts Version 4.2 and above to change the location of the databases to be on a cloud drive such as Dropbox.
- Create a folder on the cloud drive such as BullCharts/Databases
- From Tools select Preferences.
6. Select the File tab.
7. Scroll to the bottom to BullCharts Databases then select Change the location.
8. Select the Dropbox folder for the destination.
9. BullCharts will start to copy the databases to the new location.
BullCharts is a single user system and under our Fair Go licence you are able to install BullCharts on two machines. However, concurrent access by two or more users of the same BullCharts database may cause a database lock.